In PWA’s TECC Training Course, Students will learn:
- A Direct Threat Care that is rendered while under attack or in adverse conditions.
- Indirect Threat Care that is rendered while the threat has been suppressed but may resurface at any point.
- Evacuation Care that is rendered while the casualty is being evacuated from the incident site.
- Hemorrhage control.
- Combat Application Tourniquet.
- Surgical airway control and needle decompression.
- Strategies for treating wounded responders in threatening environments.
- Caring for pediatric patients.
- Techniques for dragging and carrying victims to safety.